The Healthy Back Bag ‘Back to Business’ campaign helps retailers get back on their feet
Following the launch of its ‘Back to Business’ campaign last month, the Healthy Back Bag Company has reported a high number of sign-ups to the campaign across the UK.
In an effort to support retailers as they re-open their doors, the company launched a completely free and universally available Back to Business support package in June aimed at attracting customers back into stores and selling existing stock.
The pack includes free stock to be used for in-store promotions, comprehensive Point of Sale, social media support and an optional match-funded targeted Facebook advertising campaign.
What is the offer to customers?
- A free Baglett with every purchase of a full size Healthy Back Bag
What’s in the Back to Business Support Pack?
- 10 free Bagletts worth £180 for retailers to give away
- Full complement of supporting Point of Sale materials
- Social Media Support
- An optional locally targeted Facebook advertising campaign
Known for its second-to-none retail support, The Healthy Back Bag Company has been in constant communication with its retailers since they had to shut their doors in March. With stock liability and footfall some of the top concerns, the company created this package to help them address these issues and get back to business as soon as they are able. The focus is on giving customers real value from the moment doors are open.
One of many retailers across the UK who signed up to the campaign, Andrew Marshall of Strolling 4 Shoes in Cumbria comments “We jumped at the opportunity to work with HBB in encouraging customers to return to our stores. We have been working extremely hard to make our stores safe for our customers to come and shop and this campaign has meant that we also have something special to offer when they do return.” The Back to Business campaign has helped Strolling 4 Shoes increase sales of Healthy Back Bags by 70% compared to the same period last year and the company has already placed a repeat order within weeks of opening.
Priscilla Chase, MD comments “We are so heartened to have so many retailers take us up on this promotion; it is not conditional on commitment to purchase and this has been particularly appreciated.” Going on to say “The last few months have been a real trauma for so many of us and times are likely to be difficult for many months to come. Our business has been hit hard by the closing of high street retail and we are acutely aware that all of us; suppliers, brands and retailers alike, need to pull together and do all we can to help each other. This is why we came up with the support package. We have run promotions successfully in the past with many of our retailers uplifting sales by up to 200%, so why not make this available to everyone with no strings attached?”
The promotion will run across July and is universally available to all Healthy Back Bag retailers.
For further information contact
National Account Manager
Editors’ Notes – The Healthy Back Bag Brand
Who created The Healthy Back Bag?
When Margery and Irwin Gaffin set themselves the challenge in the early 1990’s of creating a single-strap bag which was comfortable to wear and actively good for your back, they stumbled across a unique idea. ‘I wanted a bag which looked good but also worked with my back rather than against it’, explains Margery of her dream. As a leather craftsman and designer, Irwin set about creating a teardrop-shaped bag with no rigid elements which enabled it to curve to the spine and after collaborating with health professionals, The Healthy Back Bag was born. In 2004, the bag winged its way across the Atlantic with Priscilla Chase heading up the UK and international business. Healthy Back Bags now sell in over 27 countries worldwide.
10 Reasons to pick up a Healthy Back Bag
- Looks great – 100’s of different colours and fabrics in several sizes
- Versatile – Wear it 4 ways, on either shoulder or cross-body
- The Shape – Always contours naturally to the curve of your back
- Organised – Multiple cleverly configured pockets
- Distributes weight – Those clever pockets also help to distribute weight around the bag
- Life-proof – Water resistant and durable
- Easy to clean – wipe with a damp cloth. Some are machine washable
- Every bag has a silver lining – Reflects light and helps you find what you are looking for
- Secure and safe – The main zip is always against the back, accessible only to you
- Because your back works hard enough – So be kind!